whatz the difference anyways? I guess my career is what i was trained in school to do as a professional and now my job is what i'm currently doing; i don't know! but how can it be a career if i didn't work for long? i'll just stick with having a JOB!
Anyways, i've been busy. Yeah, very busy trying to figure out what i'm suppose to be busy doing! I thought i could use "my transferable skills" and be able to work out here and everything will just be fine as i learn new things. I like changes and always open to explore new territories but am beginning to wonder!! OR maybe i'm just getting older and the familiar stuff seems more comfortable and am becoming more resistance to change.....
Well, what the hell was i thinking that i can be able to write protocols, implement and coordinate a research?? I usually don't do much writing or any writing at all. Now i've to write a protocol for a study! Am thinking where do i get the information from? reliable sources thatz relevant to what am doing? Then manuvering through windows 2007. god help me!!!
I've so much admiration and respect for ALL those doing RESEARCH out there. whatever research that involves writing protocols.
My dearest friend protocols, am not going anyway. I NEVA EVA GIVE UP!!! so i'll figure you out and by the time am done, both of us will be all smiles:) and i'll be the happiest gurl alive cuz then i'll be ready for public health!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Here ure doing a good job out there. well seem u never knew ....i love writing protocols after reasearching on a new drug or or on bomedical sciences project...can i be of any help? keep up....
soory Neh that was me....just leaft a comment without my name... Victor ambe
thks 4 clarifying Vik. was wondering who it was. BTW, u didn't tell me u write protocols?? U da finish schul? I thought u were supposed to come visit Kenya after u done with book-work??
Holla me if u get a chance.
Post a Comment