i will coment on this one later......mamamiyeeeeeeee....that my contry chop. any woman who cooks that for me today will be my bride..chey.....Ambe Victor
Che vik, every time a see this pic, meself a di just salivate. Talking of bride, I need up-date from u:) massa coco no dey this place so a di just make the soup drink em like that or even chop em with fufu self......man go do how?
This place is like a curse land when it comes to food. Nothing is here. I had to even bring plaintain from the US here. u fit imagine! I got the achu soap spices from paye.. But this very achu picture was taken in New Jersey when I went there in Feb. That was my welcome home food from my mom.heheh:)
"From birth to age 18, a girl needs good parents. From 18 to 35, she needs good looks. From 35 to 55 she needs a good personality. And from 55 on, she needs good cash." ~~Sophie Tucker~
"The difference between intelligence and an education is this- that intelligence will make you a good living" ~~Charles Kettering~
"Unless the job means more than the pay it will never pay more" Bertram Lewis
4 comments:
hey mami, i take it you are back here? welcome dear.
mira! are you sure it is legal to post such pictures? what are you doing to me girl!!!!
i will coment on this one later......mamamiyeeeeeeee....that my contry chop. any woman who cooks that for me today will be my bride..chey.....Ambe Victor
Che vik, every time a see this pic, meself a di just salivate. Talking of bride, I need up-date from u:)
massa coco no dey this place so a di just make the soup drink em like that or even chop em with fufu self......man go do how?
This place is like a curse land when it comes to food. Nothing is here. I had to even bring plaintain from the US here. u fit imagine! I got the achu soap spices from paye..
But this very achu picture was taken in New Jersey when I went there in Feb. That was my welcome home food from my mom.heheh:)
Post a Comment