Now bear with me, this pics were supposed to be at the bottom. I couldn't maneuver my way around. Thatz what happens when u forget how to blog:)
jan 2008, we were in Bangkok, Thialand for a 2 wks vacation which ended up being 4 wks coz of the crisis in Kenya AT THE TIME! Things are preety calm there now from what am being told.
I would say BBK is a beautiful city. Depending on where you are, it could be as busy as downtown Manhattan or just relaxing and calm; ofcourse it's always relaxing getting a massage!
I LOVE THIA MASSAGE.. and seriously wish I could get one NOW!
Who would've have thought that New york being so diverses doesn't have a thia massage spa??? and the services provided in the name of massage is so dammn expensive tooooo!
Back on positive thoughts, I had too much fun in BBK. I just love the place. Tropical weather, delicious food, CHEAP everything else! I got me a good digital camera that am still inlove in. I actually had a fight with Clement to keep the new camara coz it's da bomb! He has the old one so, thatz fine:)


No comments:
Post a Comment